Thursday, March 4, 2010

Challenge one

Political? No. Gossip? Maybe. My entries are about my Junior year and some challenges I faced. Students should read my blog because it might give them some insight on things they might face their Junior year. I try to enter new things that are going on in my life other than what my teacher asks us to enter in. Writing a blog can be scary for most, but I want them to see that it's not a big scary monster that wants to eat you. It's a good learning experience it lets you post your thoughts to the public. Notice I said PUBLIC, so don't vent on your blog about how fat or how annoying one of your friends or ex's new bf or gf is. This is NOT the place for that. I want people to read my blogs because I didn't just post them so Mrs. B and I can read them. ;)
http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2010/02/28/march-2010-challenge-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment