Thursday, February 25, 2010

Learning in school...

One of the biggest problems with learning at school for me is time. I either have to much time left over and the teacher losses my attaintion, or I don't have enough time to work or fully understand what it is we're learning.
I love going to class and learning something new. I love history, I want to learn more about how the world has changed and why we are the way we are.
If I could learn about anything I would want to work with genatics and phyc. on criminals and cericle killers. I want to fully understand them and see a person becomes the person they are. I want to see if it's a chemical inbalance or a mental problem.
When I get out of high school I want to go off to NWTC.
In five years from now I don't know where I'll be. I don't like to plan ahead, I live in the moment. Knowing me I'll be either trying to get out of a relationship that is tieing me down, or out exploring my surrounds. I'll be looking for the reason of life and death, how long the earth will spin around the sun till we crash into another plant and piss off the aliens inhabbiting it.
*I can't find any hyperlinks for any of this, sorry*

No comments:

Post a Comment